Quercetin is a bioflavonoid found in red grape skins, red onions, apples, buckwheat and other food sources. Quercetin supports healthy cellular function, cardiovascular health and has also been shown to encourage a healthy immune response, especially to seasonally changing environments.
Optimized Quercetin Benefits
- Promotes cellular health & DNA function
- Supports healthy seasonal immune response
- Encourages healthy endothelial integrity
- Supports already healthy blood glucose levels
- Helps maintain already healthy cholesterol levels