I invite everyone in our magical city to commit a random act of kindness this Christmas season. There are so many reasons to do this, but before I explain why, let me give a couple of suggestions about this concept of Paying it Forward. First, the best and most sincere acts of kindness are done anonymously. There’s a certain kind of thrill in being a secret benefactor of kindness to an unsuspecting stranger.
Anonymous, not about money
1. It’s the Christian thing to do
2. It makes you feel better - gratitude
3. It helps the world
4. You will inspire others and it will snowball
5. It gets your mind off your problems
6. Helps with the chaos in the world